- Half-size griddle designed to fit almost any gas grill
- Made from 100-percent restaurant-grade stainless steel
- Cook up 12 pancakes or grilled-cheese sandwiches at a time
- 2-inch side walls; cut-out side handles; grease trough for quick cleanup
- Measures 16 by 12 by 4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Designed to fit almost any gas grill, this solid stainless-steel griddle works great for cooking up breakfast in the great outdoors. Make everything from pancakes, French toast, and hash browns to bacon, sausage, and eggs--all without any lingering odors in the kitchen or sink full of dirty frying pans. The outdoor grilling accessory also works great for making up to 12 grilled-cheese sandwiches at a time for a slew of hungry kids or a Mexican feast for dinner with friends. Use it out on the back deck or take it with on camping trips, to tailgating parties, or to gatherings in the park. Durably built from 100-percent restaurant-grade stainless steel, the unit features 2-inch side walls to keep food on the griddle, cross bracing underneath to prevent twisting and bending, cut-out side handles, and a grease trough for quick cleanup. The half-size unit provides over 160 square inches of cooking surface and takes up only half the space, making it possible to grill on one side and use the griddle on the other. Made in America, the stainless-steel griddle measures 16 by 12 by 4 inches and carries a limited lifetime warranty.