- Fits all 15', 16', 18' and 24' Intex Easy SetTM Pools, Frame SetTM Pools, Soft Side Pools and EllipseTM Pools as well as Aqua LeisureTM Simple-SetTM pools and San-N-SunTM brand pools with 1.25" and 1.50" inside diameter hose connections
- Filters & chlorinates 2,000 gallons per hour by two-stage process of saline conversion chlorination
- No chemicals needed! This amazing pump uses common table salt to produce chlorine thereby eliminating the need for dangerous chlorine
- A two-stage process uses copper ionization to disinfect ions while converting salt to natural chlorine, creating an aggressive biocide to attack pool algae better than any product on the market.
- Touch-sensitive control panel allows user to pre-program operating hours - 24 hour auto clock
The Intex� Krystal Clear Saltwater System eliminates the need for dangerous, harsh packaged chlorine while dramatically improving pool comfort. The Copper Ionization feature reduces chlorine levels by 70% when compared to standard saltwater systems. Automatic self-cleaning cycle lengthens cell life and reduces the need for manual cleaning. Set operating time once and the system will automatically run on a 24-hour cycle. Water flow sensor and diagnostic read out with auto shut-off, alerts operator when a problem occurs and protects system from damage. Keypad locks to prevent programming from being accidentally changed.
The continuous introduction of liquid chlorine will ensure the continuous sanitization of the pool's water and will not allow the growth of algae. When the liquid chlorine has destroyed the bacteria in the pool, it reverts to salt. This means that the salt is continually regenerated in the process and the only loss of salt is due to backwashing, splash-out and overflow. It may be necessary to add salt to the pool water to bring the concentration back to the desired level of 3,000 parts per million
This form of chlorination will not damage your pool! Chlorine "tablets" or "powder" can damage the pool liner while saline conversion will not. Also, the mildly salted water will not affect the PVC plumbing, filters or pump
Saline chlorination is easier and safer! You will not need to buy or store any dangerous chemicals as you would for a pool with an out-dated conventional filtration pump. You will not need to "shock" this pool with raw chlorine as you would with older pools. Plus, the chlorine generator is self-cleaning which makes it 100% maintenance free!