- Grow Green with G8LED Technology - Very High Quality Optimal 8-Band Wavelength Ratio plus real Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV-B) for the most efficient LED Grow Light system. Cool to the touch even after 24 hours of use. No ballast needed - just plug in and Grow Green!
- The 240W Veg and Flower light is for your entire grow cycle and provides intense coverage for a minimum of 6 square feet and greater. Place two or more 3 feet on center and increase the grow area per light from cross coverage. Add a 90W Red UFO during flowering for max yield. Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy. We use real Infrared diodes which output a nearly invisible wavelength beyond the light spectrum.
- Avoid poorly designed and low quality lights. Avoid LED panels with an aluminum sheet which hides cheap diodes and a poor design underneath. Our lights are configured in parallel with zener protection and modular parts to avoid outage of the system. Our lights are made with true 3 Watt chips resulting in deeper penetration, more power draw, higher yield and long lasting quality.
- G8LED lights come with our stellar Customer Service and 2 Year warranty serviced directly by us. We make customers service our #1 priority. Make the smart investment for your indoor growing hobby or business with a genuine G8LED indoor growlight. With G8LED there are no cheap imitations and no marketing gimmicks.
- The 240W Veg and Flower light is 110V-240V. For non FBA direct orders from our Amazon store the power cord is available for US, UK, EU, AU depending on your shipping address. Hanging wires included. Upgrade your grow room and Grow Green with G8LED Technology!
G8LED 240 Watt LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV-B) - 3 Watt Chips - All in One for Veg and Flower will replace your entire 400 Watt MH/HPS system. G8-LED has formulated and tested the ideal color ratio for the most efficient grow light. We use the highest quality diodes, circuit boards, power supplies, fans and casings. All our grow lights are rated for 50,000 hours or 15 years of life. You will never have to replace a faulty bulb again.