- Measures 26" x 37" x 8", 6" diameter integrated fittings (flanges) on both ends
- Highest quality German reflective specular aluminum (95% Reflective), Excellent uniform light output
- Includes integrated light socket and 15' cord, Standard universal type cord connector
- Hinged tempered glass for easy bulb access, Completely sealed (Airtight) for maximum airflow over bulb
- Square design maximizes light for square or circular qrowing areas, Compatible with Magnetic and Digital Ballasts, Accepts all sizes MH and HPS bulbs
Measuring 26" by 37", this Extra Large Air Cooled Super Nova Reflector by Horizon is the largest reflector we sell, and can properly cover even your biggest grow. If you are looking to upgrade your current system with a high quality extra large reflector, this is the one you should choose. Manufactured using Reflective Specular German Aluminum (95% Reflective), which is highly effective at reflecting almost all light from your bulbs directly onto your your plants. Twin 6" flanges at either end of the reflector allow for connecting ductwork in order to simplify the cooing of the Metal Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulb. This direct venting of hot air is ideal in situations where CO2 is used. The CO2 stay with your plants where it belongs, not vented out with the hot air from your bulb. The tempered glass face is air tight and is extremely durable and heat resistant. The Super Nova reflector comes with an industrial 15' lamp cord and socket which is compatible will all size HPS/MH bulbs. The connector is the standard Universal Type. A reflector this large is best used with a 600W or 1000W HPS or MH bulb. A 600W bulb will normally cover between 16 and 25 square feet. 1000W is best in an area between 25 and 36 square feet. High quality construction make this reflector one of the best values in the industry.