- Motor and Electrical Specifications: Single phase, 115V-Ac, 60 HZ, 3 amp, 285 watt, 3400 RPM direct-drive motor, .038 horsepower
- Sharpens 1/4-Inch, .325-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, and 3/4-Inch pitch chains
- The grinder comes with three grinding wheel with the thickness of 1/4-Inch, 1/8-Inch, and 3/16-Inch
- Includes a wheel-dressing brick and a template for: depth-gauge setting, and wheel contour
- Allows for equal grind angles without adjustment and new adjustment capabilitities for accurate grinds as the wheel wears
The Oregon 511AX Saw Chain Bench Grinder/Sharpener is Oregon's most versatile grinder ever. Starting with the trusty 511A even more features have been added. The new 511AX grinder by Oregon comes out of the box capable of sharpening all pitches from 1/4-Inch up to 3/4-Inch. The new grinding wheel wear adjustment feature allows the user to adjust for worn grinding wheels to achieve a properly ground cha-Inch The 511AX also includes a self-centering vise that leads to equal grind angles without adjustment.