- Repels deer, rabbits, groundhogs, and squirrels
- Natural, peppermint-based smelling repellent
- 128 oz (1 gallon) concentrate
- Makes 10 gallons of ready-to-use product
- Covers approximately 40,000 sq. feet
Same effective, pleasant-smelling repellent as the ready to use product, only in concentrate form. Use on all flowers, shrubs, forest and fruit trees to prevent browsing and rubbing damage from deer, moose and elk. May be used on fruits and vegetables. Works by smell and taste and will not wash off after a heavy rain. Apply once a month. Mix one part concentrate to nine parts water. Each bottle makes ten times its "ready to use" counterpart. Quart will make 2.5 gallons while the gallon size will make 10 gallons. Tired of that rotten egg smell that you may get with other deer repellents? This stuff smells good, AND stops deer damage!