- Mounts to chain bar with a few turns of a wrench
- Cut slabs from �" to 13" thick, and up to 27" wide, where the tree falls.
- Cut cedar, walnut and oak into high quality lumber
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Quality steel and aluminum construction
This versatile heavy-duty lumber mill converts rough logs into beautiful slabs in thicknesses from 1/2in. to 12in. No bar drilling is necessary; the MK III clamps onto the chain bar. Saw not included. USA. Works With: Chain saw, Application: Converts rough logs into beautiful slabs, Handles up to (in.): 12