- As seen on Good Eats "Right on Que". Alton Brown said: "It's so cool!!"
- Foods cook in a smoky environment that is naturally moist resulting in foods that are juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender, and simply delicious.
- Keeps a UDS cooking at 225 degrees on one load of charcoal for up to 12 hours!
- Fits pits with a 1" female NPT port such as Rebel Smokers, Stumps Smokers, Ugly Drum Smokers (drums), and many home made cookers.
- Everything included in kit for operation from AC power; operates from 12VDC cigarette lighter socket using optional adapter available separately.
The IQ110 connects to nearly any charcoal or wood fueled barbecue pit. Here's the amazing part: You set the cooking temperature on the dial and it then regulates the cooking temperature just like a kitchen oven does. In fact, it regulates the cooking temperature BETTER than most kitchen ovens! And better than a kitchen oven, your foods cook in a smoky environment that is naturally moist resulting in foods that are juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender, and simply delicious. The IQ110 is installed on most cookers without tools. First, the hose barb is screwed into the cooker's 1" NPT fire vent ball valve. The IQ110 's air hose is then connected to the hose barb. Finally, the temperature sensor is attached to the cooking grate and plugged into the IQ110. The only thing left is to get hungry! Includes IQ110 Blower Box, Air Tube, AC Power Supply, 6' Smoker Temperature Probe, Users Guide, and Hose Barb Adapter Kit.